Monday 18 June 2012

Nails ~ Floral Nail Stickers

I've been meaning to try this new trend of sticking lacquer strips on your nails instead of painting them. I've seen some friends and gurus try this out and their nails were to die for.

The ones I used were TrendTips Real Lacquer Strips Sephora By OPI in SE637 Floral.



Turns out my nail shape/size is wonky 'cuz none of the strips fit my nails perfectly - they were either too big or too small. I merely skimmed through the instructions and went straight to the sticking. Whatever was on my skin I tried to get off by scratching at it or filing it (which wasn't good for the skin). Stupid little me didn't realize that nail polish remover would've worked better :P I top coated it with Seche Vite and finito!!

This was really fun to do and it looks amazing so Imma do this again with other patterns and I'll also try other (and cheaper) brands to see the quality difference.

<3
M.

Edit: These were b**** to take off. The package said use ordinary nail polish remover but there was so much residue left over the sticky part of the stickers. I never used a base coat and only a top coat so let's try it with a base coat and no top coat :D

No comments:

Post a Comment