Tuesday 27 December 2011

Fab Finds

First off, I apologize for the lack of posts. Both Raghda and I have been quite busy and lazy lol (at least on my part :P

I recently made a purchase at a bazaar that I found intriguing. It's called Blue Heaven: Indian Kajal, an eyeliner. What's more, this particular was used in the movie Sex and the City 2 by the actress Sarah Jessica Park (and her character, Carrie).



The concept of the eyeliner is similar to Guerlain's Khol Kajal or Sephora Collection's Smoky Khol Eyeliner. I think it's technically made by compressed powdered since there's a powder version by Guerlain as well. I also saw powder and paste versions in the bazaar. 


The texture of it is kinda weird. It's smudges and all but it stays. It also stays pretty on the waterline. When I first applied it though it was as black as I would have liked it. It was probably due to my using a very, very light hand when applying since a woman at the bazaar was telling me how fragile it is. She was saying how I should be careful 'cuz it'll break easily. 


I don't know where or how I'll get my hands on another one when this one finishes or if i breaks. But I'll deal with that when the time comes ;D

<3
Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment