Saturday 28 April 2012

Graphic Liner

Hello all!

Here I have for you is a little eye makeup look that I did. It's basically off of a video seen on YouTube by GGF (givegoodface). He's an amazing makeup artist and I hate that I just recently discovered him on YouTube.

This look is of a graphic eyeliner that suits small eyes, hooded eyes, and another type of eyes that I don't remember.




I used a Sephora palette box thingy given to me by the gracious Raghda and used a muted red-purple colour all over the lid and a matte black in the outer corner/crease.




I took an Urban Decay 24/7 pencil eyeliner in Zero under the eye but made sure the inner corner did not touch the lash line and winged downwards. I also winged it a little in the outer corner of the eye as well. I probably should've used a gel liner because it would've been a hell of a lot easier. After that, I add Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit N. 23 on the inner corner that was left untouched by liner and Max Factor's Khol Pencil in 010 White on the water line. To top it all off I curled my lashes and used Revlon's Photoready 3D Volume mascara and filled my eyebrows in with Rimmel's Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 004 Black.







These are the brushes I used: MAC 217SE, unknown brand pencil brush, and SpaResource smudge brush.




I am, by all means, not an expert at this but I enjoy playing around with makeup. The rest of my face isn't done it probably doesn't look professional at all. Hope you enjoyed. <3

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment