Tuesday 24 April 2012

What's in my Purse?

Hello all, this'll be the typical "What's in my Purse" blog. Keep in mind, this changes all the time from what's actually in the purse to the purse itself. I'm just doing this for fun anyways :)

This is the purse I've been using a lot lately. It awesome when I'm travelling by train or bus 'cuz I like not having to lug around a big purse along with a big suitcase. I bought this awhile ago from Spring on sale so I don't know how much it was nor if they have it anymore.


In the front pocket I keep napkins I get whenever I eat at a food court.



In the front zipper pocket I keep my hand sanitzer, travelo (which I just started using), and a MakeUpForever lip gloss sample in S2 (I think that's the colour name) I got from Sephora. I'll sometimes put my phone in here or other lip products I may be using for the day.


Main compartment has my Danier wallet and Bodycology hand lotion (says body cream on the bottle though) in cherry blossom. 'Course I'd put other stuff in but this is what I usually carry around.


In the inside pocket I carry my blotting paper (some brand from Pacific Mall, it says "Bead Light Oil Blotting Paper" on the front), my Sephora compact mirror, and a pad for emergencies.


In the back zipper pocket I keep my keys. It has a CVS points scanner card thingy but I don't live in the US. I use it when I visit though :)


Finally in my Danier wallet, other than the usual wallet stuff like cards, money, and so on, I always carry a mini Sugar Tinted Lip Conditioner by Fresh in the colour Passion. If I'm going somewhere real quick, I'll just carry this, my keys, and my phone and zoom out the door. What I love is that I can use this wallet as a wristlet and my phone fits in it perfectly. 


That's it for now! Thanks for taking your time to visit and I apologize for our lack of posts.

<3<3<3
Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment