Saturday 12 November 2011

Gucci's Spring/summer 2011 Line Seems Popular

Three starlets donned similar flapper-esque dresses from the line last Saturday. Thing is, it was an LA Gala sponsored by Gucci! I've heard of wearing the designer to their fashion show, but I have to admit that this is amusing.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com (2); Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
From left to right, Zoe Saldana, Camilla Belle, and Evan Rachael Wood.

Evan pulls off the 'roaring 20's' look really well, I love the deep v and gold tone on Zoe's skin, and my favourite part of Camilla's is how amazingly the fringe and shoes suit her legs.
Who do you think wore their Gucci the best? I don't think I can make up my mind!

xx
Raghda

3 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apa kabar Winda? We're fairly new as well. We currently don't have a twitter account set up but it will come later on in the future.

    <333
    Mila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Evan Rachel Wood! Thanks for sharing the Gucci goodness. Evan is the face of a Gucci scent along with the studly Chris Evans.

    http://www.PrimandPropah.com

    ReplyDelete