Tuesday 1 November 2011

Halloween Eyes

I don't do much for Halloween, in fact, I don't do anything at all. So I thought, why not add a little orange to my face :P So here's what I did for work yesterday.



Yeah, they aren't the pretties pictures in the world but it'll have to do. I went all out and did a smoky orange eye with orange lips and a bit of orange on the cheeks. It's Halloween, you're not supposed to be sensible about these things.

Products used:
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Black Magic 711, using the matte white creme shadow
- Orange, dark brown, and black shadow and a pink-orange  blush from Costal Scents 42 Colour - Double Stack Matte Shadow & Blush Palette (there are no names or numbers on these colours)
- Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper
- Voluminous Million Lashes in black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero
- MAC lipstick in Neon Orange
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under eye concealer in Medium

<333
Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment