Wednesday 28 September 2011

Fashion tag

Hey guys, it's Raghda. We're working on some great posts here at Styleground, but until those are up, I'll leave a little tag here. I saw this one on lilylipstick.blogspot.com and decided to give it a whirl.
Also I TAG ALL OF YOU, you lovely readers, you! Link yours in the comments, I'd love to check 'em out.
Allons-y!

What is your favourite fashion accessory?
Headbands. The rare day I'm not wearing a headband, it's because I'm wearing a hat. Sometimes I'm wearing a headband under my hat because I plan on taking it off indoors, lol. They help keep your hair in place, flyaways are minimal and bangs stay pretty neat. I usually don't wear many accessories, but I'd like to think that  headbands are an extremely easy way to take an outfit from ..meh... to cuuuuute.

Who's your fashion role model? (In real life and YouTube/Blogging)
I don't have fashion role models, but Trish (Britpopprincess) and Shirley (
meek~n~mild) have become my fashion conscious as of late.

What do you always carry with you?
Pocket mirror. It's not about vanity it's just a sort of safety blanket. Especially back when I had braces, I was always afraid that I had something caught in the brackets.

What would you describe your style as?
God that's difficult, I don't know if I can. How about I leave that to you guys :P

Favourite: jeans, sunglasses or heels?
Jeans. Dress them up/dress them down and you could wear 'em all year round. /impromptu poem

What inspired you to blog about fashion?
Watching my favourite bloggers on youtube, and wanting an outlet to share my own opinions.

What is your favourite fashion store/shop?
H&M is the love of my life.

What is your favourite fabric in clothing?
Cashmere and wool. Though since wool can sometimes be uncomfortable, usually only if its in the form of an accessory or outerwear.

Who is your favourite designer?
Viktor & Rolf, their stuff is always imaginative, beautiful and fun.

Who/what inspires your style?
People who love fashion inspire my style. People who don't take it too seriously, people who mix weird patterns and wear that odd pair of shades and that really bright shade of lipstick and those completely inappropriate shoes. People who have fun with fashion inspire my style and I dress for them as much as I dress for myself.

What would you choose to do - buy something in high quality or make it yourself if you could?
Ooh, that's a toughie. I really really dislike sewing, I also really dislike dropping a load of cash on one item. I'm not one to buy something just because of a name brand, but if it's extremely well made not a simple diy and is an investment (not something I can only wear for one season), I'd buy the high quality item. 

I'd like to tag:
You!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading these tags - thanks for linking me! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem Lily, it was a fun tag. Thanks for checking us out! :)
    -Raghda

    ReplyDelete