Friday 23 September 2011

It's Raining Rings!

On the same day of our MAC private party I had arrived early to exchange a ring I bought from Aldo Accessories. Now let me start from the beginning. I love rings! I don't know why or how or when or whatever but rings has always been my favourite out of all the forms of jewelry and adornment invented. There are so many different kinds out there, it's just as amazing as shoes. Except rings are more portable :D

Not all of it but some of my favourites.
I don't really have a lot of rings, at least compare to many of the other beauty bloggers out there. But I'm proud of these babies.


These are what I had purchased not too long ago and the two on the left are from the day of the MAC private party. I tend to veer towards big or oddly shaped rings. I've also been into the diamond look. Rich, sparkly looking but FAKE diamonds :D Who says you need a man to put a ring on it? Buy it yourself, is what I like to say... when I have money to buy it with  -_-;


If you  have any knowledge on where I can get more wondrous rings to add to my small collection, please, do let me know.

<333
Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment