Wednesday 14 September 2011

Introduction #2

Hi! It's Mila here, reporting for duty. We've been planning on creating this blog for a while so it's exciting to see it in action, no? As Raghda stated before, we are by no means experts and if anything seems to offend you or you have a different opinion on something, please do send us a word or two (hopefully polite words, I might add). Whatever we write about is based on our personal experiences and our tastes in style.

Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy and stick with us. I'll warn you before hand, grammar is not my favourite thing in the world and it's not really the first thing you worry about when writing a blog about beauty so if ya'll see typos or mistakes just forget them... especially in the blogs written by moi. I tend to type without looking at what I'm writing, if that's even possible, but I'm staring at the screen, I swear I am. So please don't mind it.

Other than that, I think that's all. Updates from either of us varies but since I'm in school full-time and working part-time there's no guarantee there'll be a blog popping up on a regular bases. Once again, enjoy and have fun!

<333
Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment