Friday 14 October 2011

F21 Mini-Haul

Heyyy, Raghda here. I've been meaning to get a statement necklace and big earrings for some time, so I headed down to Forever 21 yesterday.
I ended up getting this spiked gold necklace for $7.80. I plan on wearing it with dress shirts with it peeking out under the collar, or using it to dress up something casual like a tank and jeans.

Gold again! How pretty are these? Although the downside is that it feels really cheap ): . It was $5.80.

While I was in the queue for cash, I saw these polishes and couldn't resist. The Mint colour ($1.50) was big this summer and I've wanted a creamy shade for a while. It just screams warm weather to me, so I doubt I'll wear it before next spring. The Dusty Lavender ($3.80) is what I'm currently wearing. In the bottle it looks like a grey polish with iridescent pink shimmer, but once applied, it has a matte finish and the colour is true to the name.

Last but not least, this hand mirror is probably my cutest purchase of the season and only for $1! The rose looks a bit darker in person.

So there it is. Lately I've been losing interest in the actual clothing that F21 sells (there is only so much pattern you can have), but as long as they have accessories and other bits and bobs, I won't completely write them off.

Let me know if you guys want to see the different ways that I'd style the necklace.
<33333
Raghda

Mila: I love that necklace. It'd look hot with a one shoulder white dress. 

3 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! It's so fierce!! Absolute bargain too! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace! Forever 21 has great affordable accessories. I'm so glad we were able to connect on ifb - Great blog!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2681061/blondehaus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Louise! I know, right? The moment I saw it, it had to be mine. It's killer.

    @blondehaus They really do, now that Topshop opened up here, those are probably my two favourite places for accessories. And thanks Andrea, I'm a big fan of your blog girlie!

    <3
    Raghda

    ReplyDelete