Thursday 20 October 2011

OOTD: Board Games & Blue

This week I met up with a friend for a day of board games at downtown Toronto cafe Snakes & Lattes. Unfortunately it's been sweater weather lately, so I layered a lightweight sweater from Forever 21 over my denim shirt from H&M. Added some dark blue skinnies from Le Chateau and my all time favourite bowler hat from H&M (this is getting serious, I think I'm obsessed with this hat.). I hate accepting the colder gloomy weather, so you guys will be seeing me layering for as long as I possibly can before finally throwing on a coat. :P


Right now I'm obsessed with collars and cuffs peeking out under sweaters. I love that the orange stitching in the denim shirt went with the coppery tone of the necklace (from etsy) and the stitching in the jeans, whereas everything else stayed in the realm of dark blues. It's always the littlest details that you fall in love with.

<3333
-Raghda

No comments:

Post a Comment